Hey you guys! So since today is the first day of the month, I’m going to let you know what I’m going to be reading this month. In January I had a REALLY great reading month, like record setting, with 25 books. I know, I honestly have no idea how that’s humanly possible but whatever. I’m going to give you a really basic list of fifteen, and then at the end of the month we’ll see how much I actually stuck to it.
1. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, JK Rowling: I’ve actually already read all of the Harry Potter books, but one of the goals I had for 2015 is to read all of them again.
2-4. Legend + Prodigy + Champion, Marie Lu: I’ve been waiting to read this series for forever, and February is going to be the time for it!
5-8. Sea of Monsters + The Titan’s Curse + The Battle of the Labyrinth + The Last Olympian, Rick Riordan: This is kind of similar to the whole Harry Potter thing. I really want to reread these, because I haven’t since the first time I read them, as they came out. Afterwards, I really want to read the Heroes of Olympus series, which everyone seems to adore even more than Percy Jackson.
9. Defy, Sara B. Larson: This is a fantasy book following a girl named Alexa. In order to survive she trains in the Kings army disguised as a boy. She is then, abducted when an evil sorcerer breaks into the castle, and stuff happens. You have to read it to find out! Here’s the goodreads.
10-12. Delirium + Pandemonium + Requiem, Lauren Oliver: I still haven’t read this series. Yup, I know it’s terrible, but I’m going to alleviate that now! In case your unaware of the series premise, it follows a dystopian world where love is considered a disease.
13. Beautiful Chaos, Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: This is the third book in the Caster Chronicles. I thought the first two were decent, but if I didn’t already own the last two I probably won’t continue. Since I already own them, I should probably finish right?
14. The Winner’s Curse, Marie Rutkoski: This book follows a girl who has to either join the military or get married. Instead of doing either of those, she decides to just go ahead and buy a slave. Here’s the goodreads.
15. Anna and the French Kiss, Stephanie Perkins: In honor of Valentines Day, I think a sappy, adorable romance is a necessity. I’m real excited about this one, and I hope I love it as much as everyone else!
Alright guys, what are your reading plans for the month? I’d love to hear what you have planned! If you don’t plan out your reading, then tell me what you’re reading now.