So today I want to share some of my bookish resolutions, and discuss some ways I plan on completing them. I’m so excited to start this new year, and these first eighteen days have been great! Without further ado, let’s get going!
1. Okay, so my first goal is to read 150 books. This goal is tentative because I will be leaving for college in August, but hopefully I will be able to do this. So far I have been having a great reading month, and I have read 19 books! I’m not sure how, but I’m pretty proud of myself!
2. Next, I want to reduce my book buying. I have a really bad habit of purchasing WAYYYY too many books at once. I want to try and average 3-5 books a month. So far, I’ve been doing okay, but I’ve gone a few over. Whoops!
3. Number three pertains to this lovely little blog of mine. My goal is to post at least once a week! As of right now, my track record isn’t great, but I really want to give this all the attention it deserves, and I think I can!
4. So one day, I was browsing through Pinterest, and I found this awesome bookish challenge. There are 50 little “challenges” and you have the whole year to complete it. Here is the challenge list if you’re interested in joining me!
5. And lastly, I want to complete all of the books on my tbr shelf. I currently have way too many (like 90 too many) and I really want to resolve the situation ASAP. Basically, I have no self control, and that’s why I have to restrict all of the buying of the books.
So there’s that! Lemme know what your plans are, I’m dying to know! I hope everyone has a lovely week, and I will see you really soon! I actually mean it this time! 🙂